Our client has provided quality water treatment solutions for wastewater, potable water, and process water to the industrial, institutional, and municipal industries throughout the US for over 30 years. They specialize in membrane filtration and water softening and are known for providing their customers with excellence in design, installation, and service.
General responsibilities for this position include:
- Achieving breakout sales growth and market share gain of water treatment equipment in the commercial and light industrial markets.
- Participating in the development of pricing and sales while actively building, promoting and supporting a value selling approach.
Specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Building a strategy to deliver $750,000 in project orders within the first six months on the job.
- Building a unified team culture of selling and sharing learnings.
- Negotiating and expediting contracts to confirm specifications, terms and conditions and other agreements to ensure firm order placement and customer satisfaction.
The qualifications for this position include:
- 10+ years history in selling capital equipment in the water treatment equipment market.
- Account management and development background.
- Demonstrated relationship in institutional, industrial and commercial water market place.
- Experience in food and beverage, general manufacturing, institutional (universities, hospitals, K-12, long-term care, and mid-level municipalities.
The salary for this $75-100K plus uncapped commissions and full benefits.
Interested candidates should forward a resume (MS Word attachment preferred) plus a brief email describing your relevant experience and reasons for your interest to: Christl@jsmithassoc.com. Or, you may call (519) 270-3780 for more information. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
JEFF SMITH & ASSOCIATES is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in the placement of exceptional candidates in the Water and Wastewater Treatment industries. To view other opportunities on which we are currently working, go to our website at: www.jsmithassoc.com