Our client is an established design/build contractor of controlled environments for domestic and international clients in pharmaceuticals, medical devices, semiconductor, automotive, and government. The company provides high quality enclosures and cleanrooms, and specialized metrology labs, including recertification and maintenance services giving customers single source responsibility for cleanroom performance. They supply design, engineering and construction of turnkey modular cleanrooms ranging from Class 1 to Class 100,000 (ISO 3 to ISO 8) and comply with ISO 14644-1 standards.
They are hiring a Senior Project Manager to join their leadership team and manage design/build projects for regulated industries. An immediate project is for large scale, multi-phase, aseptic fill/finish cleanrooms for pharmaceutical manufacturing. The PM will have P/L responsibility and comprehensive project ownership including managing architects, mechanical/electrical/piping and engineering consultants during the design phase, and on-site management of site superintendents, construction protocol officer, safety and administration staff during the construction. S/he will assist in the selection of subcontractors and installation crews. This position reports to the Operations Manager with frequent interface and communications to company ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, P.E. preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in cGMP cleanroom design/construction including process piping, and clean utility systems
- Knowledge of clean room construction protocols
- Proven project management experience managing multiple consultants and subcontractors
- Utilize MS Project for labor, cost and schedule control, and management updates
- Ability to be on-site for projects and travel as required
- Desire for career advancement as Operations Manager for a future regional office–spearhead the launch, direct the staff, and overall accountability for client projects
Candidates should forward a resume (MS Word) plus a brief email describing your relevant experience to Ric@jsmithassoc.com . Or call Ric Feldt at (508) 720-0660.
JEFF SMITH & ASSOCIATES is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in Life Sciences/Bioprocess, Filtration, and Water & Wastewater Treatment. To see other opportunities on which we are currently working, view our website at: www.jsmithassoc.com.