Our client is the sole national distributor of water treatment equipment to residential, commercial and light industrial customers. This is a newly created position, ideal for an independent, entrepreneurially minded manager that has a well-established national network of channel partners in the water treatment marketplace. This is a remote work position located anywhere in the US.
- Developing and executing the sales and product strategies for our client’s brand of water treatment equipment with the goal to achieve year one revenues of at least $650k and $1.35M in year two.
- Achieving breakout sales growth and aggressive market share gain.
- Developing pricing, sales and channel strategies and actively build, promote and support a value selling approach to further expand margins.
- Building distributor and customer relationships.
- Providing guidance and feedback to the design and operations teams based on direct voice of the customer feedback.
- Building and implementing a production scheduling process that integrates sales forecasts, inventory planning, and manufacturing capacity.
Qualifications of the position include:
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in sales and operations roles with at least three years in a water treatment environment.
- Excellent verbal/written skills.
- Demonstrated history of success with water treatment dealers across the US.
Additional desired skill sets include:
- Can effectively marshal resources to get things done – through direct reporting or influence.
- Ability to work many projects simultaneously with successful results.
- Uses indirect resources effectively and efficiently.
The salary for this position is $100K based plus UNCAPPED commissions and full benefits.
Interested candidates should forward a resume (MS Word attachment preferred) plus a brief email describing your relevant experience and reasons for your interest to: Christl@jsmithassoc.com. Or, you may call (519) 270-3780 for more information. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
JEFF SMITH & ASSOCIATES is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in the placement of exceptional candidates in the Water and Wastewater Treatment industries. To view other opportunities on which we are currently working, go to our website at: www.jsmithassoc.com