The company is getting lots of attention for their patented, non-chemical water treatment disinfection technology, which does not use hazardous chemicals or produce any toxic by-products. They have strong presence and are growing rapidly in areas including agriculture (livestock drinking water), dairy, and horticulture, plus municipal, industrial, and commercial facilities. They have been recognized with innovation awards for their “green chemistry” technology and their systems have been tested and recommended by numerous USA government agencies for use in all facilities managed by the USA government to save water, energy, maintenance costs and deliver an excellent ROI. They have hundreds of systems in operation across North America and are introducing more sophisticated automation and wireless IoT technology.
Responsibility for the management and continuous improvement of the service operations and processes, field service team and a network of service dealers and reps across USA. This position will work closely with sales and engineering to ensure the most appropriate technology and tools are implemented to deliver high quality, cost effective solutions. Duties include oversight of all field service personnel, technical call center, training activities, service ticket resolution, work order logistics, and coordination of multi-disciplined problem-solving teams:
- Collaborate with application engineers to ensure the best system solution to fit the customer’s needs based on site survey evaluations.
- Manage the complete installation process: pre-installation planning, installation and post-installation verification.
- Create and manage the process for customer maintenance, response to service calls and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Ensure all required service records and documentation is completed and saved in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Design and document equipment return policy and warranty program
- Create and distribute technical service bulletins, troubleshooting guides, instructional documents and manuals.
- Continually improve the technical training curriculum to contribute positively to the overall customer experience
- Troubleshoot and solve semi-complex problems related to plumbing, instrumentation, electrical and automation
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or related disciplines with 5+ years of Service and Field management. A strong take-charge leader who can develop best practices and service policies, and oversees the effective execution of work processes. Excellent communications, analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to travel 25%.
- Demonstrated ability to implement continuous business process improvements.
- Possess a working knowledge of basic electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical systems, and automation/controls.
- Experience with fundamental water testing and chemistry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com
Interested candidates should forward a resume (MS Word) plus a brief email describing your relevant experience to Ric@jsmithassoc.com . Or call Ric Feldt at (508) 720-0660.
JEFF SMITH & ASSOCIATES is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in Life Sciences/Bioprocess, Filtration, and Water & Wastewater Treatment. To see other opportunities on which we are currently working, view our website at: www.jsmithassoc.com.